Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Automotive Sales Consultants - Classified Ad

Sales Consultants

I am looking for automotive sales professionals. Are you a struggling sales professional? Tired of your finance department not getting your deals done? If so, then come see me. We have a 13 million dollar facility in a great location for you to enjoy. I have over 400 cars available to sell and my average sales person makes between $4,000 and $8,000 a month. We provide the traffic and you provide the sizzle. At Woodmen Nissan, my sales people make more money and have more fun than the competition. If you have no experience do not worry! Woodmen Nissan has trained the best in the business so I welcome you to join our team and start your career today!
Please contact:
Steve Ainsley, General Sales Manager
Woodmen Nissan
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Phone: (719) 234-1002
Fax: (719) 234-1035
job131415677@autojobsemployer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment